Rake & Ride Saturdays @Blue Mtn
|Saturday, September 07, 2013, 08:00am||by
||Hits : 522 |
- DATE: Starts Saturday, August 3rd 2013 - Every Saturday unless otherwise stated
- TIME: 8am - ?
- COST: FREE
- LOCATION: Valley - Bike Park
Beginning Saturday, August 3rd the Blue Mountain Bike Park will hold a trailwork session in the morning, followed by free lunch & complimentary riding all afternoon for volunteers!
* Lend a hand and help us with tuning up existing trails AND new projects!
NOW OPEN: The crew just completed the beginning of our cross country terrain. A 1.3 mile loop is just the start to providing a wider range of riding opportunities at Blue Mountain. The XC trail is located just beyond the entrance to Jambalaya. It's mostly flat with a mix of double & single tracks. It is rocky, but can be ridden on a hardtail cross country bike. This location opens up the eastern side of the mountain for future expansion!
- Adding a double drop feature to Miles of Smiles
- Gravity East Series Downhill Race Course
- New section on OCS/Moto
- NEW FREERIDE TRAIL to included bigger jumps, drops & berms (definitely open next season, but a good chance a section will be open to ride this fall!)
- Freeride features on OCS, King Tut, Miles of Smiles, Moto & Formula
- Rake & Ride Saturdays (starts August 3 - every Saturday unless otherwise stated)
- Gravity East Series Downhill Race (8/17-8/18)
- Labor Day Enduro Race (9/2)
- Oktoberfest Super D (9/29)
- Bike Club Day (tbd)
- Bike Shop Day (tbd)
- End of the Season Party (tbd)