How to Apply For & Receive Your Snowpass
Complete application form by neatly printing the information. Remember, if we can’t read your writing, your Snowpass might go to the wrong address! Parents MUST sign the application. Parents must read and initial each of the rules and regulations listed on the back side of the application.
The new 2014/15 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Brochure and Application ( DOWNLOAD)
2014-15 PSAA 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Program Black/White Application ( DOWNLOAD)
1. Complete application form by neatly printing the information. Remember, if we can’t read your writing, your Snowpass might go to the wrong address!
2. Parents MUST sign the application.
3. Parents must read and initial each of the rules and regulations listed on the back side of the application.
4. Include a non-returnable copy of the child's 4th or 5th grade report card showing name, school, grade and school year or copy of school ID or any other document verifying school grade (a copy of last year's final report card can also be submitted as grade verification too).
5. Include a 2” x 1 1⁄2” color photo of child (please PRINT child’s name on back side of photo.)
6. Include the $30 Processing Fee per child (non-refundable). Please do NOT send cash! Make checks payable to: Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association or PSAA. MasterCard and Visa are also accepted.
P.O. Box 27
White Haven, PA 18661
Questions? Call 570-443-0963
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. Applications must be postmarked no later than 2/28/15.
NEED YOUR 4TH/5TH GRADE SNOWPASS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS?
• PSAA’s expedite policy is to charge an additional $25 fee for a total of $55 per child.
• On application, indicate $55 in Total Snowpass Payment and also put “1” next to ___ Passport @ $55 (ie: 1 passport @ $55).
• No personal checks accepted; credit card payments ONLY!
• Your Snowpass will be mailed to you using priority mail with delivery confirmation unless you provide an overnight prepaid postage envelope with your original application.
• BLACK-OUT DATES AND PAID ADULT LIFT RESTRICTIONS DO APPLY TO SNOWPASS. PLEASE REFER TO RULES & REGULATIONS ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF APPLICATION.