How to Apply For & Receive Your Snowpass
Complete application form by neatly printing the information. Remember, if we can’t read your writing, your Snowpass might go to the wrong address! Parents MUST sign the application. Parents must read and initial each of the rules and regulations listed on the back side of the application.
The new 2013/14 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Brochure and Application (DOWNLOAD)
The new 2013/14 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Application. (DOWNLOAD)
- Include a copy of the child’s 4th or 5th Grade report card, school ID or any other document verifying school grade (last year’s final report card can also be submitted as grade verification too.)
- Include a 2" x 1½" color photo of child (please PRINT child’s name on back side of photo.)
- Include a $30 non-refundable processing fee per child (non-refundable). Please do NOT send cash!
- Make checks payable to: Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association or PSAA.
- MasterCard and Visa are also accepted. Return all of the above information to the Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association at the following address:
P.O. Box 27
White Haven, PA 18661