2017-2018 PSAA 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Rules & Regulations
• The 2016-2017 Pennsylvania 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Program is a non-transferable and non-refundable swipe card which entitles the 4th & 5th grader to whom it is issued to obtain their complimentary one-day lift ticket, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, at participating Pennsylvania Ski Resorts during the 2017-2018 season. The following resorts are participating for the 2017-2018 season (subject to change): Bear Creek Mountain Resort, Big Boulder, Blue Knob Resort, Blue Mountain Resort, Camelback Ski Area, Elk Mountain, Hidden Valley Resort, Jack Frost Mountain, Laurel Mountain, Liberty Mountain Resort, Montage Mountain, Mystic Mountain at Nemacolin Woodlands, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Shawnee Mountain, Ski Big Bear, Ski Sawmill Family Resort, Tussey Mountain All Seasons and Whitetail Resort. All participating resorts reserve the right to withdraw from the program at any time.
• The Snowpass is valid at all participating resorts from open date to close of ’17-18 season as determined by individual ski areas, except for some areas during the following blackout dates: 12/23/17 - 1/1/18 (for Elk Mtn the February blackout dates are 2/17/18-2/19.18); 1/13/18 - 1/15/18; and 2/16/18 - 2/19/19. The Snowpass will not be honored on these blackout dates. Also, please note that Hidden Valley & Seven Springs and Laurel Mtn will only honor the snowpass from 12/16/17 - 2/26/18 ONLY excluding blackout dates. Please visit the Participating Resort page of our website for additional information.
ONCE PROCESSED A SNOWPASS WILL BE MAILED TO PARTICIPANT. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT THE SKI AREA WITHOUT
YOUR SNOWPASSCARD. SKI AREAS CANNOT ISSUE A COMPLIMENTARY LIFT TICKET WITHOUT THE CARD
• The Snowpass may be used to obtain ONLY one (1) child’s Learn to Ski/Snowboard Package (beginner lift, lesson & rental) and no more than three (3) complimentary one-day child lift tickets at each participating resort during the 2017-18 season as determined by individual ski areas when accompanied by a paying adult.Some areas have paid adult lift restrictions and blackout dates as listed above and under participating resorts. Please note restricted lesson times for Hidden Valley resort, Laurel Mtn, and Seven Springs in regard to the Learn to package. Restricted times are listed under participating resorts.
• The Snowpass or use of the Snowpass or of lift tickets obtained with the Snowpass may not be refunded, transferred or re-sold to any other person, including family members or relatives. It is a violation of Pennsylvania law to resell lift tickets. PSAA or any area in the program will immediately revoke a Snowpass if the holder transfers use of the Snowpass or of any lift ticket obtained with the Snowpass to another person, for monetary consideration or otherwise.
• The Snowpass may be presented by the 4th or 5th grade holder to obtain a complimentary one day lift ticket only when accompanied by a paying adult (as determined by member resort).
A maximum of two 4th or 5th Grade Snowpass holders per paying adult may obtain a complimentary one-day lift ticket using their Snowpass. Not to be used as a multi-day lift ticket or a children’s open to close lift ticket. Snow pass can only be redeemed for one lift ticket PER DAY at any member ski resort. Multi sessions in one day will require you to purchase a second ticket
• PSAA or any ski area will revoke and cancel a Snowpass without notice for any misuse. Snowpass holders and their parent or legal guardian are responsible for proper use of the Snowpass at all times. In the event of Snowpass misuse and cancellation, PSAA is not responsible for expenses incurred or opportunities foregone by Snowpass holders if PSAA modifies or cancels the Snowpass program.
• If a Snowpass is lost or stolen, notify PSAA immediately. Participating resort lift ticket offices will not assist with lost or stolen Snowpasses. PSAA reserves the right to make case determinations concerning replacement of lost or stolen Snowpasses. In no event will a lost or stolen Snowpass be replaced without collecting the $30-$35 processing fee.
• All Snowpass holders agree to comply with all rules and regulations of participating PSAA member resorts and with all other applicable laws and regulations, including Your Responsibility Code.
• An individual is eligible for the Pennsylvania 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Program only once per grade. Individuals repeating all or a portion of 4th or 5th grade do not qualify for a repeat Pennsylvania 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass.
• If a 4th or 5th Grade Snowpass applicant provides any false or inaccurate information on his or her application, a Snowpass will not be issued. Snowpasses issued to a 4th or 5th Grader who has provided false or inaccurate information will be revoked.
• All information provided in this application is subject to verification by PSAA. All information provided in this application becomes the property of PSAA. Information provided by Snowpass applicants may be used by PSAA and its member resorts for verification and for market research purposes.