Thank you for your interest in the PA 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Program. Sales of the snowpass for the 2018-19 season are now closed. If you would like to be notified when sales open for the 2019-20 season, please join our Snowpass Notification List.
Why a 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Program?
To introduce 4th & 5th graders to the sports of skiing and snowboarding. Also, to remind families that spending time on the mountains is a healthy and FUN family activity. Get a brochure.
Why Fourth & Fifth Grade?
This is a great age for children to learn a new sport with ease and to excel rapidly. Through the Snowpass Program and on-mountain experience, students can see the lessons of their 4th & 5th grade science studies in action (such as water resources at work, animal predator/prey relationships, geology structure, and the physics of lift mechanics). Also, ski resorts are a part of Pennsylvania history.
How It Works
- The usage of the snowpass requires the purchase of an adult lift ticket.
- Please read the rules and regulations before applying. Once Snowpass has been processed there are NO REFUNDS.
- Some areas have black out dates please refer to Participating Resorts for black out dates
- Include or upload a copy of the child’s 4th or 5th Grade report card, school ID or any other document verifying school grade (last year’s final report card can also be submitted as grade verification too.)
- Include a 2" x 1½" color photo of child (upload or with printed applications, please PRINT child’s name on back side of photo.)
- The processing fee is $40. We accept Mastercard and Visa online or checks mailed with an application.
- Make checks payable to: Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association or PSAA.