Get The Latest COVID-19 Information By Clicking On Any Resort Link Below And Checking The Information At The Resort:
Some things are better together, and togetherness will be key to making this season a success. Pennsylvania ski area preparations this winter are to prioritize the health and well-being of our community, along with your support in adopting these best practices, will help to keep us all on the snow, enjoying new experiences and making mountain memories all season long.
With the help of Mother Nature, the 2020-21 Ski Season is just around the corner. We all want to ski and ride. And we all need to follow guidelines to maintain the health and safety of you, resort staff and our communities.
• Face coverings are required
• Physical distancing will be in effect
• Daily employee wellness checks
• Increased cleaning and disinfection
• Following state and local regulations
If you are planning on skiing or snowboarding this winter, here’s how you can help us:
• Plan ahead so you know what to expect
• Wear your face covering
• Follow distancing protocols
• Arrive together, ride together
• Stay home if you feel sick
* The Secretary of Health issued an order requiring anyone who visits from another state to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 prior to entering the commonwealth.
* If someone cannot get a test or chooses not to, they must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Pennsylvania.
* Pennsylvanians visiting other states are required to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to their return to the commonwealth or to quarantine for 14 days upon return to Pennsylvania.
* This does NOT apply to people who commute to and from another state for work or medical treatment.
* This order takes effect on Friday, November 20.