383 Oregon Hill Rd.Morris, Pa 16938.
About Ski Sawmill
Ski Sawmill has great inexpensive ways to enjoy your favorite winter activity. Whether you enjoy the thrill of tubing down a seventy foot drop and slide the length of two football fields in our tube slide. Or Ski & Board down our many slopes ranging from easy to getting big air in our terrain park on Sawmill's more difficult runs.
Ski Sawmill Family Resort is continually improving and making your hometown ski area one to be proud of! Here is some information about Ski Sawmill . We have 12 slopes and 3 lifts. Our peak elevation is 2,215 feet and our base elevation is 1,770 feet - giving us a vertical drop of 515 feet. There is also a terrain park adjacent to our double chairlift. New this year you will find:
* Purchased several snowboards and boots to add to our existing fleet of rentals as well as purchased new snowblades to replace what we currently have.
* Planted 30 pine trees along our driveway as a windbreak and to give it a nice look on your way to the resort.
* Looking into purchasing a few more snowguns to make our impressive fleet even bigger and get the snow down quicker for you to enjoy.
* Re-Graded our driveway and parking areas.
* We have a 10-unit Mountain Lodge. Our Mountain Inn features 8 double rooms, 2 Jacuzzi suites, and a large commons area for groups to gather and warm up after a long cold day on the slopes. For pictures go to our website at www.skisawmill.com.
* Stay at our new "Mountain Inn" anytime Sunday thru Wednesday during the 2006/07 Ski Season and Ski for FREE the next day!
* We have a “Bunkhouse”. The bunkhouse will be able to sleep 80. It features 4 separate bunkrooms. Each bunkroom sleeps 20. We’ve also added two large lounge areas to give groups a place to meet and relax after a long day of skiing. Rates start as low as $15/ night! Call to see how you can stay there this winter.
* Replaced our chairlift cable and a few other things to make your ride to the top a safe one.
* We are continuing to offer our affordable ski days like (Ladies & Men Ski for FREE days, Homeschool appreciation, 50% off Cash thursdays and more…) A few new days include Monday “Ladies Night” ski for 1/2 off all day lift and “Buisness Card Wednesday” where you can ski for 1/2 off all day lift if you bring in a business card. We will also do a drawing from the business cards every week and give away a FREE LIFT TICKET.
* Expanded terrain park (Always looking for more rails and unique hits to make our park fun). Added fun boxes and several rails last year and look to add a few more before the season starts.
* Re-sided our lift shacks.
* Lots of new gear in the retail shop. (Mountaineering tough quality) Buy an item ($5 or more) in the ski shop; receive a voucher for a FREE lift, good Dec. 24, 9-4.
* Added many NEW season pass holder benefits including discounted tickets to several other resorts.
Sawmill Mtn. Inn is amazing! There are 8 standard rooms plus 2 beautiful jacuzzi rooms & a large gathering room. Enjoy a quiet get-a-way in a beautiful part of the country.
Current Press Release: More info>>
Click here for more information. More info >>