Due to the fact that the snowpass program was no longer working for all of our member ski areas and consumers in a way that it could be managed in a post-pandemic operations environment, the PA 4th – 5th Grade Snowpass program has been eliminated and will no longer be available. Many ski areas have capacity limitations requiring advance sales and reservations that could not accommodate the 4th/5th grade program as it was. We look forward to working with our member ski areas in regard to a new program in the future.
Please check back to see what offers our member ski areas have put together for the upcoming winter.
Pennsylvania is the perfect place for families to find affordable winter fun and create magical memories to last a lifetime. With member ski areas from the Alleghenies to the Poconos you will find countless ways to play together in Pennsylvania. Whether you are looking for a quick weekend getaway to introduce the youngest family members to the slopes or planning a week-long vacation, there are a variety of packages, programs and specials designed to fit every adventure and pocketbook.
Looking for ways to save on a winter family outing? Check out some of these affordable family-friendly options:
- Most resorts have discounted rates for kids 12 and under.
- Children five years of age and under receive a free lift ticket with the purchase of a full price adult lift ticket at participating resorts.
- Midweek skiing and riding is not only usually less than on the weekends but you get less crowded slopes to learn and play.
- Lift ticket, rental, and lesson packages for beginners are a great way to get everything you need for the day and save a few bucks too.
- Groups of 15 or more qualify for discounted rates at many of the resorts.
- Night owls can score big discounts by hitting the slopes for nighttime skiing at select resorts.
Skiing and boarding is a great way to get the kids active in the great outdoors all winter long and develop a life-long passion they can enjoy for years to come. Did you know the best time to teach your child to ski or snowboard is between the ages of 4 and 7? Pennsylvania resorts offer a variety of kid-friendly programs, starting around age three, designed to build self-esteem, while providing a safe and fun learning environment. Programs are based on age and skill level and include single lessons, first-time sessions and month-long adventure camps.
We are offering the 4th grade snow pass. This is 3 free tickets plus rentals and a helmet to all 4th graders valid midweek/nonholiday with a paying adult. The URL for this page is https://www.shawneemt.com/tickets-rentals/4th-grade-snow-pass/
We are offering $25 Season Passes to 4th & 5th Graders. Here is the URL with all the info. http://springmountainadventures.com/snow-sports/4th-graders-free
KIDS … what offers / packages will you have for kids .. In the past, Snowpass sales opened late August and by mid-October we would have processed almost 4,000. Parents, etc look for this information as soon as school goes back … SO … we need what you will be offering for kids along with the URL to drive to from our website … we need this ASAP!!!!!
Junior Develop: Four Week Program,
- Available Saturday or Sunday, 8:30-12:00
- 4-6 year old 2 hour group lessons Available Daily
- 7-12 year old 2 hour group lesson Available Daily