1660 Blue Mountain Drive, P.O. Box 216, Palmerton, PA 18071
|MTN ELEVATION||1600 ft|
|LONGEST RUN||1.5 miles|
|VERTICAL DROP||1082 ft|
|TERRAIN PARK|| Yes (5)
|SKI SCHOOL||Yes, PSIA|
|NIGHT SKIING||Every night|
|LODGING||Hotels nearby - 4 miles|
BLUE MOUNTAIN RESORT UPCOMING EVENTS
- Winter Fest | Blue Mountain (January 26, 2019)
- USCSA Atlantic Highlands GS | Blue Mountain (January 26, 2019)
- USCSA Atlantic Highlands SL Race 2019 | Blue Mountain (January 27, 2019)
- USASA Mid-Atlantic Skier-BoarderX | Blue Mountain (February 02, 2019)
- PA Cup 5 SL Race | Blue Mountain (February 03, 2019)
- U16/14 SG Speed Camp | Blue Mountain (February 04, 2019)
- PA Cup 4 GS Race | Blue Mountain (February 09, 2019)
- Mack Ski Club Bulldog Challenge | Blue Mountain (February 16, 2019)
- Dan Minnich Memorial Mountaineer Race | Blue Mountain (February 17, 2019)
Blue Mountain Resort, Palmerton
Blue Mountain Resort, Home to Pennsylvania's Highest Vertical Drop at 1,082 feet
Visit www.skibluemt.com to learn more about Blue Mountain Resort
Looking to ski, ride or tube-check out Blue Mountain Resort -make it your family fun destination.
Blue Mountain Resort is just a short drive from Philadelphia and New York. It is home to Pennsylvania's highest vertical, the most varied terrain, and some of the longest runs in the region.
Pennsylvania’s Premier ski and riding destination is only 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Blue Mountain Resort is endlessly amazing with 39 trails, 6 terrain parks, 16 lifts, up to 39 Tubing slides and the only tubing park featuring family sized tubes.
Current Blue Specials & Deals
Watch for new deals this winter!
Be sure to stay on top of Blue Mountain by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. #BlueMyMind
What's New for 2018-19
Blue Mountain Ski Resort has expanded its ski trail offerings this year. The Lower Sidewinder trail has been transformed into a ski trail and the Central Park trail has been enhanced to include a jump line. It also has upgraded its snow grooming capabilities with the addition of a new Pisten Bully 400 ParkPro, which will help optimize snow surface from terrain parks, to moguls and cruising trails.
The ski access gates will feature paddles instead of turnstiles and greatly expedite the ticketing process. And, the Last Run lounge has been expanded and updated.
For more information, visit, http://www.skibluemt.com.