You don’t have to live in PA to take advantage of this program, just ski/ride PA!
THE 4TH AND 5TH GRADE SNOWPASS PROGRAM HELPED NEARLY 14,000 KIDS GET ON THE SLOPES OF PENNSYLVANIA LAST YEAR!
Thank you for your interest in the PA 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Program. Get your Snowpass for the 2019-20 season.
Save $5 on the processing fee if you get your pass before Dec 1st.
Lots of FREE Stuff
- Learn to Ski & Ride FREE
- FREE Lift Tickets
- Ski & Ride FREE All Winter Long!
Any child in the 4th or 5th grade can ski or ride for FREE at all participating ski areas in the state of Pennsylvania with the 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass (when accompanied by a paying adult.) Never skied or boarded before, don't worry ... the first time is on us!
Just complete the online application. The Snowpass Program includes one Beginner package (in case the child has never skied or snowboarded before) and 3 lift ticket to EACH participating ski area. That's 63 days of skiing for up to a $40 processing fee (after Dec 1st). Amazing deal!
Coloring Book Contest
Check Snowpass Usage
Why a 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Program?
To introduce 4th & 5th graders to the sports of skiing and snowboarding. Also, to remind families that spending time on the mountains is a healthy and FUN family activity.
Why Fourth & Fifth Grade?
This is a great age for children to learn a new sport with ease and to excel rapidly. Through the Snowpass Program and on-mountain experience, students can see the lessons of their 4th & 5th grade science studies in action (such as water resources at work, animal predator/prey relationships, geology structure, and the physics of lift mechanics). Also, ski resorts are a part of Pennsylvania history.
How It Works
What it Includes
(1) 4th & 5th grader First Time Ski/Snowboard Package (beginner lift, lesson & rental package)
(3) complimentary one-session child lift tickets when accompanied by a paying adult.
(1) 50% off the adult Learn to Ski/Snowboard package to one area of your choice.
The Snowpass may be used to obtain ONLY one (1) child's First Time Ski/Snowboard Package (beginner lift, lesson & rental package) to any one participating area of their choice and no more than three (3) complimentary one-session child lift tickets at each participating resort during the 2019-20 season as determined by individual ski areas when accompanied by a paying adult.
The Snowpass also entitles the 4th & 5th grader to whom it is issued to obtain their complimentary one-day lift ticket, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, at participating Pennsylvania Ski Resorts during the 2019-2020 season.
The following resorts are participating for the 2019-2020 season (subject to change): Bear Creek Mountain Resort, Big Boulder, Blue Knob Resort, Blue Mountain Resort, Camelback Resort, Elk Mountain, Hidden Valley Resort, Jack Frost Mountain, Laurel Mountain, Liberty Mountain Resort, Montage Mountain, Mount Pleasant, Mystic Mountain, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Shawnee Mountain, Ski Big Bear, Ski Sawmill Family Resort, Spring Mountain, Tussey Mountain and Whitetail Resort.
The Snowpass may be presented by the 4th or 5th grade holder to obtain a complimentary one day lift ticket only when accompanied by a paying adult (as determined by member resort). Please visit website, www.skipa.com, for areas with blackout dates and paid adult lift restrictions. A maximum of two 4th or 5th Grade Snowpass holders per paying adult may obtain a complimentary one-day lift ticket using their Snowpass. Not to be used as a multi-day lift ticket or a children's open to close lift ticket. Snowpass can only be redeemed for one lift ticket PER DAY at any member ski resort.
- The usage of the snowpass requires the purchase of an adult lift ticket.
- Please read the rules and regulations before applying. Once Snowpass has been processed there are NO REFUNDS.
- Some areas have black out dates please refer to Participating Resorts for black-out dates
- Include or upload a copy of the child’s 4th or 5th Grade report card, school ID or any other document verifying school grade (last year’s final report card can also be submitted as grade verification too.)
- Include a 2" x 1½" color photo of child (upload or with printed applications, please PRINT child’s name on back side of photo.)
- The processing fee is $40. We accept Mastercard and Visa online or checks mailed with an application.
- Make checks payable to: Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association or PSAA.